Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Monday, February 15, 2010

5 Days and counting!!

Well, the time is here. 5 days till victory. i spoke to Prasun and his wife today(parents of Rocky), they were in Germany and just consulted with the doctors there. They seemed pleased so far from what they saw. We hope for the best in treatment and travel. We hope to meet them while we are there on the 22nd.
It's been a trying week so far. I lost a member of my management team to another store, my right hand manager, I got a sinus infection/tooth ache that turned into a Root Canal and a sinus infection at weeks end... Today is Monday night and I feel fantastic! 90 hours of work left and then we fly..
Thank the Gods for teaching me the 6 P's. Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance... All was set and together for the trip well in advance so that I have no last minute worries. Just to pack Friday night...
At this point, all sickie feelings from the family are gone. I guess it was better to be sick last week than while in Germany.
God bless to all, and see you in Germany.
David

1 comment:

  1. To all of you, we wish the best on your journey! Give Kenny all our love and let him know his classmates are thinking of him daily!

    Mrs. Taylor

    ReplyDelete