Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 5 Germany

Today was Friday. The day after the implantation. Kenneth was up and around pretty much all night. The way that Kenneth moves around in bed on a regular basis, this time around he was met with little to mild discomfort. After a long night, both Kenneth and Reyna experienced little to mild discomfort throughout the day. They just rested all day watching cartoons in German. Near mid to late day, they started to perk up a bit. Now it's evening and both are in bed for the moment... Hopefully for the "entire" night. Other than that, all as expected and we wait to see what Saturday brings us. Perhaps we will be able to do some light sight seeing. We will see how both Reyna and Kenneth feel tomorrow.

Picture taking was met with resistance, so we have none to post today. Understandable considering they both looked pretty wiped out..

More later as we have a couple more days left before heading home.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belbin Family,

    A few of the kids worked on writing short notes to Kenny so we could post them to your blog. They were really excited! Thanks for taking the time to keep us updated!

    All our best,
    Mrs. Taylor


    Dear Kenny - You are a good Friend. I miss you. I miss you so much! Your Friend, Aidan M.

    Dear Kenny - Did you have a nice time? I hope you get better soon. XOXOXOX Your Friend, Alex L.

    Dear Kenny - Did you have fun with Cassie? Your Friend, Cade

    Dear Kenny - I hope you have a good time. I miss you. I like you. Your Friend, Colton
    XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

    Dear Kenny - I hope you have a great day! Your Friend, Harrison

    Dear Kenny - I sure miss you. I like you and miss you at our table. Your Friend, Ozzie

    Dear Kenny - You are a best friend. I miss you! Whe are you going to come home? Your Friend, Olivia

    Dear Kenny - Hi Kenny. I hope you fell better. Your Friend, Sean

    Dear Kenny - I like you so much. Do you have pizza in Germany? Your Friend, Zeb

    ReplyDelete