Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 6 Germany

Another day of rest for both Reyna and Kenneth. Reyna and I did walk to the corner gas station to pick up some soda, candy and munchies. Very slow walk but successful. Reyna had mild discomfort with back pain. I do believe that the pain was due from both the LP and hotel bed. I struggled getting up every morning with back pain. Not the most comfortable beds I have laid to rest on. Kenneth experience mild discomfort throughout the day.
Not much to say but rest and fluids. Appetites were tough to manage. They did not want to drink or eat much. We just had to insist.
We are more than ready to come home.. I know I am as I will need some good catch up sleep. I do not care what they say, but I will be able to catch up sleep..
More later

No comments:

Post a Comment