Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 8 Back HOME! Sweet Home

You know, there is nothing like home. Your own bed, your own toilet, your own TV and in English, and and and.

The day started at 5am. Both Kenneth and Reyna were up with full life. We had breakfast and I started unpacking as they rested on the couch. Kenneth started to complain about headaches and discomforts about noon. He took few cat naps then really crashed out at 430pm. He did wake up till 230am this morning ready to rock and roll. He climbed up on the recliner in our room and watched TV till about 5am. Nothing like a cold bottle of juice, commander of the recliner and captain of the remote. He was on top of the world. For the most part, Kenneth continued with mild headaches and fatigue throughout the day.

Reyna was up and around all day. Finishing what I started with the remaining laundry. No discomforts or complaints. Just complaints that I did not finish my chores. As for me, I hit a wall at noon and pretty much cat napped with Kenneth. Both Reyna and I crashed at about 10pm. I am very tired myself.

Must remember that family members need rest as well. At least double the rest…

We will see how both fair today. Kenneth does have mild discomforts with a few complaints of a headache. After all, for him, its noon…

Have a great day. I will wrap up our Xcell adventure in the next day or two. Some thoughts on the positives/negatives/opportunities.

No comments:

Post a Comment