Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Mrs Taylor and Classmates from Kenneth




Hi everyone! I miss you all and thank you for being my friend. Cassie and I have spent 2 weeks together thinking of you. Germany was fun. I liked the plane. I liked the hotel. I liked having pina coladas with my mom and dad. They also had good pizza too! Yummy!
I am feeling much better. Me and my dad play late at night and then we play early in the morning. I like playing with my daddy at 230 in the morning. I get to play with the remote control for the TV.

I can not wait to see everybody! I will see you Monday
Love and your friend Kenneth and Cassie.

No comments:

Post a Comment