Thank you to everyone that have been part of our family, from there recoveries to their future, we love you
We would like a special thanks to grandma Jeannine and great grandpa Headrick for all that they have done and for both Reyna and Kenneth's opportunity to get ASCT

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Few days and almost back to normal



Second day back home and almost back to normal. Reyna adjusted quickly to time and space. Kenneth has continued to wake at 230am. Kenneth had a good day. Headaches are gone, appetite is coming back, and sleeping habits have not come back. We tried to get him back on schedule with no success. Perhaps Wednesday we will get him to nap. Less fatigue, more just laying around behaviors. Almost there!

Picture of Kenneth and Reyna having popcorn. They have been eating more and more.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Belbins!

    Thanks for the great updates. It has been fun to keep up with Kenny and Cassy! Your friends have really missed having you in class and think of you every day. Just read all their posts and see....

    All our best,
    Mrs. Taylor

    ****

    Dear Kenny, I miss you! You are a good person. Youa re a good friend to have. I miss you! Your friend, Kennedy

    Dear Kenny, I hop you are having a good time in Germany. Your Friend, Kylie

    Dear Kenny, I hope you are happy and feeling better. I love you Kenny! Your friend, Aidan P.

    Dear Kenny, You are my friend and I love you! Your Friend, Lizzy

    Dear Kenny, You are a great friend. I like you. You are a nice person. I love you! Your friend, Heather

    Dear Kenny, I miss you and Cocoa misses you! Your Friend, Kennedy

    Dear Kenny, I wish you were here! I hope you had a good hotel. I hope you had a good time in Germany. Your Friend, Madison

    Dear Kenny, I hope you had a good trip to Germany. Your Friend, Payton

    Dear Kenny, I hope you had a good time. Your friend, Rachael

    Dear Kenny, You are a best friend. I hope you are okay. Your friend, Riley

    Dear Kenny, We love you 'cuz you are the best friend. your Friend, Zoe

    ReplyDelete